COMPETITION RULES (GENERAL)
- Open to any age or any standard of rider unless otherwise stated, but competitors 16 or under must have parental permission before submitting their
- INTERDRESSAGE will not accept any entry that is not accompanied by the correct entry fee and will not respond to 'one to one' applicants unless their
video is accompanied by the correct fee.
- The judges' decision is final and INTERDRESSAGE will not enter into any discussion concerning the outcome of any of their own competitions.
- Copyright laws must be adhered to when submitting any video footage or photographs or printed material. INTERDRESSAGE will not be liable for any costs
incurred as a result of infringement of copyright laws by any competitor or third party.
- Any material deemed unsuitable to be judged will not be displayed on the website. There will be no monetary refund of entries but entrants will be
notified and given the opportunity to re-video their test and re-submit it free of charge.
- INTERDRESSAGE have the right to refuse any entry if they feel it is not in keeping with the feel of the site or it infringes of any of the rules
governing the competition.
- *Prize money will be allocated in relation to entries received. Prize money will be offered at 20% of total entries.
at 20 % of total entries, split equally between each section. Rosettes will be awarded to all placings advertised regardless of number of entries. See example of how we will award prizes. See schedule for distribution of prizes for team competitions.
- Prize money will be awarded in accordance with rule 7 unless otherwise stated on the schedule. If there are insufficient entries lower prizes may be
- INTERDRESSAGE will not be accountable for competitors who are un-truthful or dishonest when submitting information about themselves and their horses or
- All material on this site is owned by INTERDRESSAGE.
- Discs will only be returned if accompanied by a stamped addressed envelope.
- Prizewinners will be notified by e-mail or post 14 working days after the close of entry.
- No discussion will be entered into concerning the judging or the outcome of any of the competitions.
- Prizewinners will be paid by cheque in sterling.
- Children 16 or under need parental permission before they compete and INTERDRESSAGE will not be held responsible for issues arising between parents or
guardians of children under 16 who have not gained permission prior to submitting their entries.
- By entering the competition competitors are deemed to have understood and accepted these rules and must agree to abide by them.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of any class.
- Competitors can enter more than once but only the highest score will appear on the leader board and be eligible for prizes.
- Rosettes to 10th place and certificates thereafter at the discretion of Interdressage officials.
COMPETITION RULES (HORSE AND RIDER)
- Competitors must be truthful and honest about any information relating to themselves and their horses when submitting entries.
- Horses and ponies 4 years old and above may compete in our ridden classes. The age is taken from the beginning of the year in which the horse or pony will attain the age of 4.
- Unless otherwise stated the competition is open to horses of any size and riders of any age.
- Juniors may compete against seniors in any open competitions on equal terms unless otherwise stated.
- Nose nets ARE allowed.
- Neck straps are allowed.
- Sticks and spurs are allowed but sticks must not be shorter than 30 inches and must not be weighted at the end or have any sharp edges. Spurs must be short 'dummy' spurs and must
be worn the correct way- pointing downwards.
- Riders must compete tidily dressed. They must wear correct riding footwear and a correctly fitting hat meeting at least the minimum British safety standards. Competitors are
advised to wear gloves and jodhpurs.
- Martingales are NOT allowed unless otherwise stated. No running reins, draw reins, side reins, chambons, de gogues, market-harboroughs or any other device attached to the bit or noseband are allowed.
- All tack regulations can be found in the class description of the schedule to be found on the schedule and entry form page.
- Juniors will be classed as riders 16 years old and under. If a rider turns 17 after the start of the year then they can still compete as a junior until the start of the next year.